Welcome to my website. Here you'll find some information about me, my life as a track and field athlete, and my work as a private coach in New York City.
Since 2008, I have competed as a professional track and field athlete, representing the Commonwealth of Dominica in international competition. Track and field has taken me to over 25 countries, three World Championships, and two Olympic Games.
I currently live and train in New York City. In addition to training, I help those who have the motivation reach new heights through what I have learned in my experience as an athlete, and organize donations of athletic equipment to those in need. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, comments, or just want to say hi.
Track and Field Olympian
Matawan Regional HS
- NJ State Champion
- Shore Conference Champion
- Monmouth County Champion
- NCAA Division I All-American
- 11-time Ivy League Champion
- Ivy League Record Holder (400m)
- Connie S. Maniatty Award Winner
- Member of Penn Relays 4x800m Relay Champions
Helping those committed reach their fitness goals.
Running taught me about discipline, teamwork, hard work, and persistence. My commitment to athletics has opened doors for me in all
areas of my life, and I want to take what I have learned to help others reach their personal fitness and life goals.
I work with runners and track and field athletes of all ages, as well as military personnel, mixed martial artists, and anyone else who has the desire and drive to push themselves to the next level. If you are interested in working with me or have any questions click the button below, and we'll work on a solution that works for you.
Let's get started
Please, take the time to fill out the form below, so I have an idea of what you are looking for.
- We'll start with a fitness assessment.
- Next, I make a custom training plan for you including: running workouts, flexibilty, and strengthening exercises.
- Along, the way we'll reassess and make adjustments to keep challengeing your body and mind.
- Train, rest, reassess, repeat.
- Commit to giving your best effort each day.
- Give honest feedback.
- To leave each session confident you are another step closer to acheiving your fitness goals.
- I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong.
- Some want to live within the sound of church or chapel bell; I want to run a rescue shop within a yard of hell.
- The glory of true greatness, others are never humiliated in its presence, it elevates the mass.
- The last temptation is the greatest treason: to do the right deed for the wrong reason.
- Reality is a multi-layered unity. I can perceive another person as an aggregation of atoms, an open biochemical system in interaction with its environment, a specimen of homo sapiens, someone whose needs deserve my respect and compassion, a brother for whom Christ died. All are true and all mysteriously cohere in that one person. Part of the case for theism is that in God the creator, the ground of all that is, these different levels find their lodging and their guarantee.
- Dear Sir: Regarding your article 'What's Wrong with the World?' I am. Yours truly,
- You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.
- When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
To get in touch with me, for any reason, just fill out the form below.